Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 104 of 258

I haven't done much with Ruler's - Page 104 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Mar, 2017 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
9th Mar, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 104

This Player to Player interface is taking a good bit of coding BUT when done Players will be able to communicate in real time if they wish. They will also be able to reward each other certain characteristics as seen on your Character Sheet. Right now I am doing testing but it should be finished this evening or tomorrow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Hi, so I just started playing ROK II a couple of days ago and I really love it. I am now level 1 and I am well equipped with sword and shield and was in no danger of being killed by bats or rat-dogs, so I have entered the labyrinth.

Unfortunately I repeated got stuck in a riddle chamber. The first time I answered the riddle correctly. I am now in it the second time and it is asking me:

[..]

I have no idea what his name is.
Does that mean I'm dead?

11th Mar, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thaosx, when your Character dies you will have a chance for Resurrection, it is not a finality to the game.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 104 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

OK - thank you for letting me know that. I was afraid I was going to have to go through the whole beginning again which I wasn't looking forward to.

11th Mar, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

We've all died at some time so do not worry about it. Plus you have enough FP that you can get resurrection at least 2 times depending on your level.

12th Mar, 2017 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

The riddles must be a new addition, as I don't believe that I remember such from my times going through the labyrinth. Make sure when you resurrect to re-familiarize yourself with those in town and maybe even jot down some notes in case you come upon more riddles.

Also note, apart from the cost of a few forum points, at least you first resurrection does not come with a penalty so you shouldn't worry too much. The more you die, the stronger the effect, especially on your character's Soul.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 4:23am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 104

Character Settings Established

On your Character Sheet under your options is a new button called "Settings". It allows you to change Character preferences. While it only allows you to change PVP Chat for Relations at the moment it will later develop to include more items.

What About Relations

I am finishing it up, however I need to make sure it is interconnected properly. For instance, the Chat works well but I need to enable settings for those who do not want to deal with it via their Character Sheet. This means I need to do little code changes here and there. Player to Player Relations will be released shortly.

12th Mar, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 104

I haven't done much with Ruler's of Kings at the moment, and have yet to try Relationships, but I will see about trying it soon. There was a bit of a delay because of wanting to wait to donate for additional forum points but having extra expenses with my last paycheck because of SaltCon.

My apologizes for such JB.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,