Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 106 of 258

I think this adds more depth to the game over - Page 106 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
12th Mar, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 106

Careful what you ask for it might come sooner than you think and will you be prepared for it when it does?

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I don't have any armies set up for either my characters right now, so I admit I'm a little concerned about when PvP comes into play, any of those with armies could very well probably steamroll my own characters.

Honestly not a huge fan of PvP anyway, but it's popular with a lot of others so I'm not surprised JB will put it into play. I never much cared for the idea of players killing other players' characters. Especially if said player is a lot stronger or has greater power behind their attacks and can kill weaker players' characters with ease.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 9:05pm

12th Mar, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I'm thinking he won't make it happen either unless both players agree to the battle or you will have to go to a certain place with that risk. If its not that way then any powerful character could just swoop down and do away with another character.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Page 106 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I'm also not a fan of games where players can kill other players. However, I do love PvP in the context of arena battles or tournaments, especially if they are (At least mostly) non-lethal.

I'm not sure how tactical or strategic combat in ROK II can get, but I only started a few days ago.

Rather off topic, but...
Games I feel have good PvP are usually more tactical/strategic turn-based Role-playing Games like Wizard101, Card Hunter or the new Might & Magic Heroes Online.

13th Mar, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I think the game creators go in the direction where they get the most support which is only logical but at the same time not all in ROK II is mandatory as many of the extra stuff can be left out if that's not your thing. Maybe this will be like that too but who am I just a lowly player struggling to reach the top *wink*.

14th Mar, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

PvP Relationships Established

As some of you may know, I created the Relationships feature so Players could establish NPC Partners in their quest towards being a Ruler of Kings. This enabled you to build a lot of Leadership.

Even so, some Players have been asking for a direct way to make other Player Characters their Partners with some additional kind of reward system. This is really above and beyond what my intention was for this as it involved significantly more coding and testing but it is done. I also did it because I want to take ROK II to further levels and entice new Players to come be in the world of ROK II.

Players can now choose other Players as their Partners and even better… you can choose a wide selection of full body avatars for use with your interaction, see below example:

pvP Chat

I will like to those of you who helped me test this. If you discover any bugs please inform me through the usual format of the in game report button.

Next Step…

Catch my breath and work on Clans. Please invite your friends, family and other social groups to play, the more who Play, Donate and so forth the more we are able to widen the scope of this game and the Community as a whole!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 106

You [..] built that interface really good JB. It brings a different view to ROK II that I didn't think could be worked into a game like this. No problem on the testing I enjoyed it.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 106

I think this adds more depth to the game over all and can help everyone as they proceed further in ROK II. Thanks for doing this as I am happy with how things are going even if I slowed my character down some to do other things. Now I will get him back up to speed and working on experience.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,