Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 107 of 258

Cosmetic Changes * In combat the Run button - Page 107 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
14th Mar, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 107

I just corrected a detail for new PvP creations. Ensure you visit the Town Brothel for the special "Costumes" available there before attempting to start a new PvP.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That looks really nice but why do only premium members get to use it what about those of us who can't afford it? I kind of know the answer but I thought I would ask anyways. *laugh*.

14th Mar, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Private communications can only be had among Premium Members and since this feature does this in real time it needs to be kept as reserved for Premium Members.

14th Mar, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 107 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Take a nice rest JB you deserved it. I'm not a coder so I'm only guess that putting something like that together has to be a lot of work.

14th Mar, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

How important are those points that you can earn during PvP? Is it something important for progress?

14th Mar, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Since it is only available for Premium Members I cannot make it an absolute necessity for progress however it will eventually become a boost for Players who do have the categorized points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 107

Hey now no one is saying anything but Belial just passed me and is on 11 and Krusten is edging closer. Time to double up efforts!

15th Mar, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 107

Cosmetic Changes

* In combat the Run button has been moved down so if you are attacking you do not accidentally press it.

* A notice on the Combat page about the consequences of Running has been added.

* PvP Relations on your Character Sheet are noted as such so they aren't mixed up with NPC Relationships.

* Removed all the references to videos on the Character Sheet, there is enough going on there.

Where Can I Talk About ROK II?

Everyone: We need a lot more Players here, please send me an Email of sites or places you feel will be interested in ROK II so I can talk about it there. If you do not have my Email you can either use the Contact Page or the Submit Bug button in ROK II. If you take the initiative by inviting others then that is even better. Thanks so much.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,