Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 108 of 258

From what I've seen certain purchases - Page 108 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
16th Mar, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 108

PvP Enhancements

* The Town Brothel now shows the Top Six PvP Characters.

* Two new attributes for PvP have been added: "Devious" and "Art of War".

Working On…

Clans!

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I've read about the attributes and I'll admit its nice to be at the top but what specifically do each of these attributes do towards becoming ruler?

16th Mar, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Those attributes will be full realized as your Character becomes more powerful and will supply bonuses in your Army, Deity, etc.

16th Mar, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 108 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am getting excited for the clans. Will I have to be premium for that and miss out or can anyone be in or start a clan?

16th Mar, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Clans will be open for all and will bring a new dimension to the game that you have not experienced. This is where being a Leader or Team Player will take center stage if you are to move up the ranks. Clans will also put you in line for more telling tasks from the Monarchy. Be ready and make sure your Leadership is up.

17th Mar, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Wiz looks like you will be able to have your own clan after all but you might be safer joining one *wink*

JB you might have forgotten to add the new PvP skills to the character sheet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 108

Is there anyway to increase one's Leadership Adjustment besides completing assignments? I understand that there are other ways to increase leadership - home, army, relationships, journal, etc. - but the only things that seem to effect the "Adj" are completing assignments (Positive) and running away from combat (Negative).

If there is no way to improve leadership adj other than assignments I'm thinking I should probably abandon my character and start over.

17th Mar, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 108

From what I've seen certain purchases increase your base leadership along with your soul. The others you mentioned increase your adjustment but that's kind of the same thing because if you're adjustment is good then your base lead also gets the bonus.

Seems like a pity to get as far as you have to reach the top list only to abandon your character. There's a multiple character option if you just want to see what happens if you start over.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,