Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 12 of 258

Ah ok that makes more sense I will continue - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2016 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
10th Jun, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 12

Diarmadhim, you have more gold to spend, but that's just as an 'in case' you lost gold because of the bug, so spend wisely.

Nosaj, Thank you for catching it, some things don't get reported until it has affected many so I'm glad to catch it before it festers. The training gives your Character value, knowing how much you invested into him / her will cause you to try and make future wise decisions so your Character does not meet an unfortunate end.

Back to The Town Brothel....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2016 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ah, thanks! One more question - I'm probably overlooking it on my phone, but how do we sleep in this one? Anyone know? *sigh* Nevermind. Apparently that's automatic. I just whittled away my last two turns to find out.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 11th Jun, 2016 - 8:14am

11th Jun, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Dark Side Of The Town

Now open for 'business' in The Town:

The Town Brothel which caters for a part of ROK II that brings Play By Post Role-play Gaming to a whole new level. Due to the nature of the content it is reserved for Premium Members (Compare Membership).

The Thieves' Den is where you learn the typical criminal Skills as well as purchase items for intrusion, evasion, etc.

What Is Next

The Temple and the Mystics….

11th Jun, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Love the features! The training options are very good, it makes me want to take them all but my gold and turn resources are severely lacking. The brothel thing has me curious, I may have to upgrade at some point. *laugh*.

11th Jun, 2016 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I didn't think training a character could be this much fun but I get kind of turned off by him having to sleep. I mean who sleeps anyways? *laugh* maybe it will be cool to do something while he sleeps.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2016 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do have a question. How does one get bow specialization? I know it requires level one but in what?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 12

Wizard, I have thought about having 'something' in place when sleep or training occurs, however there are also many other Role-playing Games you can join in as well. ROK II is meant to be one of the Role-playing Games you can participate in here but not a replacement for the others even though it will become addicting as it builds up more and more.

Kntoran, your Character at level one through experience. All Characters begin at level zero.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2016 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Ah ok that makes more sense I will continue to train my body in other ways. I do enjoy this game.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,