Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 112 of 258

Hunter, I remember this coming up before. - Page 112 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
26th Mar, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 112

I'm making it big here. Now I need to work on some more successes on the battlefield to get passed that old man that's blocking me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Be my guest young lady as I am not working too hard on this right now. But you never know.

27th Mar, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Good work Krusten! You've been flying past a lot of people. Its good to see more of the lower level players reaching for the top in this game.

28th Mar, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Page 112 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Does anyone know where to get the skills such as picking locks in doors and chests?

28th Mar, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Let me tell you in this way. Where would you normally go to learn about things like that since such skills aren't for the lawful type? wink.gif.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The answer is in the Goblin lands… they will teach you a lot in the Goblin lands…*Tongue-in-cheek*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 112

JB, no rush but what are the chances of creating a super elixir with greater healing? I know they will cost a lot more than the regular ones but for those of us on higher hit points it takes a lot of the regular potions to get back to max.

29th Mar, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 112

Hunter, I remember this coming up before. Yes, it is something I want to add as well as the spell to heal self or others. I need to finish Clans first and then I will work on those.

On another note. If you have a web page, blog or part of any social network please drop a link to: https://www.RulerOfKings.com and let people know about ROK II. For people that do not understand the concept we have a comprehensive Youtube channel of videos which you can also subscribe to: Ruler Of Kings - YouTube.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,