Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 114 of 258

I'll see if I can get some people - Page 114 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
6th Apr, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 114

What is all this fretting about? Can't you all lose like men without complaining like old women at the market? *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I am still interested in continuing with my characters and I will even see about donating. Hopefully I can provide at least a bit as fuel allowing me to begin pressing forward, as they have both fallen behind because of my lack of activity. I have already proven that I can advance quickly, I just need to work toward the point where at least one of my characters getting a castle and army.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:38pm

6th Apr, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

At these high levels its not as easy as it is on the lower levels. Getting to the next level means you have to go through almost a million or more experience!

6th Apr, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 114 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Clans Status

I am hoping to release Clans by tomorrow. Clans has many parts to it but the basic form will be released enabling you to join or create your own Clan.

As a Clan member you will have a rank system that you will need to improve on in order to succeed. There will be a Clan Sheet (Like a Character Sheet) for you to observe your position in the Clan.

I still need to write up an entry in the Player's Manual that explains it all.

Time To Prepare

You will need to start rounding up willing participants who will join your Clan. You will need many willing Players in order for the Monarchy to take you seriously. You will need to accomplish the unique tasks given as a Clan Leader or Clan Member in order to move on towards leading Armies!

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This sounds like a good thing to finally come to pass. I will work on building a nice clan. I hope that many will come join with me.

8th Apr, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Clans Update

I will be releasing this evening. I wanted to activate it yesterday but came across a few things that needed to be in place first. The testing and re-testing takes up a lot of time as I have to consider all the variables of what a Player will attempt to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 114

Clans Are Active

Clans are finally available. You can use the Clans / Kindred button under Character Option on your Character Sheet to access Clans whenever you are in Town. Any bugs or issues please use the Bugs button as usual to report them.

9th Apr, 2017 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 114

I'll see if I can get some people to join in that could be willing to become a part of my clan, at least for my second character. He is one I feel has greater justification in leading a clan.

With Jonathan though, especially since I have my doubts of him even really wanting to be the Ruler of Kings instead of perhaps an adviser of sort or continuing travelling the land, I may have him join someone else's Clan.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,