Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 115 of 258

This new clan is forcing me to take up skills - Page 115 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
9th Apr, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 115

Clans are fairly easy to understand. Its definitely different from the other stuff we normally have to do but it does remind me of relations in a way. This will be challenging but lets give it a try!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with the apparition that asks questions. I've tried researching it's questions after unfortunately giving my soul around four times now. One was about fingers or something which I spent an entire day trying to talk to people in town but couldn't very find anything. Also considering deleting MTV for character [because] I don't think you can recover souls at all. Anyone know how to do that?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Go to the mystic and pay for the atonement ritual. That will help take some things off your back and die less often.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 115 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Just tried what you suggested KNtoran, it doesn't seem to work. I was guessing that the taking from the soul was permanent; which is why I thought about deleting my character. How would I be able to do that?

Anyways, thanks for helping.

10th Apr, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Ggx, you have an advisor? They tend to tell you what to do. You can get back soul through Lady Fluke at the palace. You can delete your character from your character sheet there is a button at the bottom. You might want to spend a little time reading the manual it help me a lot!

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, I have an advisor. Ah, thank you very much for the tip! I was able to recover 1 soul back. Of course, it took a ton of my PP, but challenges are always fun. It feels good to have a chance to redeem myself *smile*

By manual, do you mean the player handbook? I skimmed over it, but maybe I should read over it again. Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2017 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 115

international QUOTE
... Deleting MTV for character

Say what? I would take up what Stacia said about reading the player's manual plus actually exploring the town. The people there give you some good tips.

10th Apr, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 115

This new clan is forcing me to take up skills that I had previously ignored. That's going to take me awhile to earn the gold for it.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,