Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 117 of 258

Minor Update * Town Market now offers you - Page 117 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 117

The only issue I have is training the general. I am not sure if that is something that we are not able to do yet or not. Just checking.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Players cannot train or utilize Generals at the moment. That's the next stage that comes along with the current drive to help activate Armies.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I thought that could be the reason but wanted to make sure I did not goof up someplace. Thanks for the clarification.

13th Apr, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 117 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Spells Button On Character Sheet

Under Character Options you will now see a new button offering you the chance to cast Spells at any time. This is mainly for Spells that are non-Combative and which can influence you at anytime such as "Healing". This fulfills an earlier request to have this made available.

Next…

Rest of Spells available in Combat or elsewhere as the case may be.

14th Apr, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Good job JB, I like the idea of being able to heal at anytime, in fact while exploring I've always thought that you should be able to heal before the next battle rather than while in it.

15th Apr, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Selecting Multiple Items

On your Character Sheet in the section where you equip your items you will see a new check box allowing you to equip all your Healing Elixirs at once. You still have to select the item and where you want to put it before checking the checkbox.

You can now buy multiple of one item in the shops but so far it is only available at the Mystic's place in Llafair. It will be added to other places over time where its likely someone might need to buy more than one of an item.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 117

You've made me really happy with that addition JB. I look forward to seeing this in the market too for rations.

18th Apr, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 117

Minor Update

* Town Market now offers you to buy multiples of one item.

* On your Character Sheet you can equip all Dried Rations in one selection.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,