Heart Attack Grill

Heart Attack Grill - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Mar, 2016 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Heart Attack Grill
6th Mar, 2016 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Grill

Heart Attack Grill

Do you think there are ethical issues involved when it comes to the Heart Attack Grill? Even their spokesperson died at age 29! They call their food after heart emergencies and emphasize the morbidly obese by allowing people over 350 lbs to eat for free! See part 1: Source 4e and part 2: Source 5j.

Heart Attack Grill
Heart Attack Grill (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2016 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Grill Attack Heart

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Absolutely insane. The owner admits is all for profit, admits he is part responsible for the death of the spokesperson and even admits he is profiting from his death. They have now a new spokesperson who is as obese as the last one. I watched the whole video and I was absolutely shocked and disturbed.

6th Mar, 2016 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Grill Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Its like a dark comedy with a point. He is not hiding what he is doing but he is also showing that people, knowing that they can die from it, still go willingly. It like legal euthanasia that feeds off of people with a 'big' problem.

6th Mar, 2016 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Grill Attack Heart

It is disgusting and their slogan "Taste worth dying for". I am speechless to be honest, I cannot believe a business will glorify obesity to such degree. One would think they would learn from what happened to the spokesperson but no, of course not. The reality is that they don't care about anyone, including their own employees. All they care is kill costumers who already have an addiction to food. They should feel ashamed of themselves!

6th Mar, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Grill Attack Heart

I was surprised about the allowance to be spanked if you don't finish your burger. Is that even legal?

6th Mar, 2016 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Grill

I don't see why not, these people are adults! So I assume if they give the okay, they will receive it. Sick, sick, sick! The owner in the video said he enjoyed the fact that one of the costumers got a heart attack because it brought attention and money to his business!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Grill

The Hooters-like atmosphere is definitely with purpose and I will also have to assume that children are not allowed at these establishments?

6th Mar, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Grill Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Children ARE allowed. I saw several videos of young children with their parents/family there.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Heart Attack Grill

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,