Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Lionel Messi Cristiano Ronaldo - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Mar, 2016 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Mar, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo

So there is a couple of guys at a birthday party talking about soccer. They get around to talking about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. One is convinced that one player is better than the next and decides to kill another man over it. This happened in India, a country not know for soccer. rolleyes.gif Can a debate over Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo really lead to murder? There had to of been something more to it.

Anyway, besides that… who is the better player Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I want some reasons to back it up not just because you like one player over the next.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Ronaldo Cristiano Messi Lionel

I don't know which footballer is better but I do know fighting over it is so stupid. Men sometimes have to much testosterone and need to actually play the game to release it.

> TOPIC: Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,