Heterosexual Pride Day

Heterosexual Pride Day - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jul, 2008 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Jun, 2008 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Heterosexual Pride Day

Heterosexual Pride Day

Should there be a "Heterosexual Pride Day" if we have a Gay Pride Gay? Depending on your answer you may or may not find the question ridiculous. If you are thinking like I am then you will of course say "no", so then why is there a "Gay Pride Day"?

Now we already have a Discussion on Gay Pride Day HERE, so my purpose in this Topic is just as it reads... "Should there be a "Heterosexual Pride Day"?

30th Jun, 2008 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Day Pride Heterosexual

I don't think anyone would participate, at least not like the outrageous events that happen on the "other" day. If anything, I think we should celebrate heterosexuality by living it with dignity on a daily basis, supporting it in legislation, and fighting the degradation of these standards globally as much as possible.

1st Jul, 2008 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Heterosexual Pride Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Short answer - no.
Constructive answer - why? Gay pride day is more accurately "in your face" day. If it really is necessary to have a "pride day", I think it would be more appropriate to have human pride day. A day where everyone can show what a decent human being they are and proud of it.
I think the better response would be to live your life on a daily basis so that others will respect you regardless of your chosen lifestyle.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Heterosexual Pride Day
A Friend

Day Pride Heterosexual

I would say no. Most people do not need a day to show others who they really are. Just living your everyday life to the fullest is all we need. I doubt many will want a day to push themselves onto everyone that is not like them.

1st Jul, 2008 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Day Pride Heterosexual

No, we shouldn't have any day celebrating sexuality because that is all for the bedroom, behind closed doors and not to be demonstarted in public.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Heterosexual Pride Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,