Isis Dating - Jihotties

Isis Dating Jihotties - Studies of Islam - Posted: 24th Jan, 2016 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Isis Dating,Jihotties
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Isis Dating - Jihotties

Jihotties: 'Til martyrdom do us part'

THEY'RE young, hot and ready to die. There's a new online dating push by IS to attract foreign brides for militant bachelors, but the response has been mixed. Ref. Source 8v.

Isis Dating - Jihotties
Isis Dating - Jihotties (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Jihotties Dating Isis

Please tell me they aren't serious with this and its meant as humor. I thought Muslims did not believe in the traditional 'dating' that Westerns have and portraying glamour in any form was wrong? Doing it with a high powered assault rifle is even worst.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Isis Dating - Jihotties
A Friend

Isis Dating - Jihotties Islam Studies

Don't know. From what I've observed, Islamic ethics are just as varied and fluid as Christians ones. Both faiths are divided into numerous sects, and the sects are composed of individuals. Thinking of either faith as a monolithic organization is going to give you a distorted view.

24th Jan, 2016 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Jihotties Dating Isis

Nothing distorted in my mind about someone saying they want to commit suicide while showing a gun and advertising themselves as being the one ready to take innocent lives. For me its quite clear what they are saying and their intentions.

> TOPIC: Isis Dating - Jihotties

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,