Browser RPG vs Pbp RPG

Browser Rpg Pbp Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2016 - 1:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

11th Mar, 2016 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Browser RPG vs Pbp RPG

I was telling someone about how Play By Post works and they asked me: "Is that the same as browser based games?" I asked what he meant and then he gave me a couple of examples and I had to say "Yes and no". Browser based Role-playing Game means you use your browser to play. Usually you do this with HTML 5 games or those older 2D games that still exist here and there. I've seen some on this site but I think they moved them already. Anyway, essentially you still use your browser to do Play By Post since you can only participate using your browser so that technically makes it a browser based game. What do you all think, can Play By Post be considered a browser Role-playing Game?

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

RPG Pbp RPG Browser

There are similarities but I generally see Browser Role-playing Games as creating a character that I largely involved with solo styled play moving around in a world with limited interactions from other players.

13th Mar, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Browser RPG vs Pbp RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

Browser based games are games you play in your browser. That can be anything from flash to those simple JavaScript games online. Yep, includes Play By Post as well but in a different way.

> TOPIC: Browser RPG vs Pbp RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,