What Is Xenophobia?

What Xenophobia - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2014 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

What Is Xenophobia?

What Is Xenophobia?

What is the meaning of the word "Xenophobia"?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2008 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Xenophobia What

Xenophobia is an unreasonable fear, distrust, or hatred of strangers, foreigners, or anything perceived as foreign or different. It seems there are a lot of xenophobes around we often call them bigots.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2008 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

What Is Xenophobia?
A Friend

What Is Xenophobia? Health & Special Psychology

I have no xenophobia I just like to kill strangers. laugh.gif

Yes there is a aweful lot of people who seem to suffer from this. I hope that someday more and more people can learn to accept people for whop they are the differences they have without resorting to violence. I have learned to put my mistrust aside and reach out to those different than me. I have found some nice friends because of this. We all are human lets get along for a change.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Xenophobia What

Name: ASHLEY

Comments: Xenophobia is a unreasonable fear that alot of people seem to suffer from. They dislike foreigners and strangers.

2nd Sep, 2014 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Xenophobia What

What would cause someone to develop such a fear as xenophobia? Is it a bad experience or just the way they were taught?

> TOPIC: What Is Xenophobia?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,