Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 3 of 6

Kyrroeth, Yes, that is exactly the point. - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 27th Jan, 2017 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Donald Trump & Muslims Trump vs Islam
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 3

Ahh, now I understand. Yes, treating a whole region or religion as a threat is tough. That said, the threat comes from that region and that religion. In WW II we stopped all immigration from enemy countries. That means we stopped all immigration of Germans, Italians, Japanese, etc. We weren't at war with every German in WW II. Some of the Germans were good people who hated the Nazi party. Be we did what we had to. We need a way to vet people trying to come in to our country or we invite catastrophe. Until we can find the way to vet people we need to limit immigration again.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Muslims and Trump Donald

I agree with Daishain, no one is really doubting that radical Islamist exist. The problem is lumping everybody together and saying that all Muslims must be bad. I agree it is really hard to tell who is radicalized and who isn't. I agree that the radicals want to do some serious harm to the Western world. I don't think that gives America the right to say that all people from Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and any other middle eastern country are all terrorists and need to be our enemy. Those countries are having a similar issue of not wanting to support these extremist, but not being able to tell who is who. Another major problem is that the average American doesn't know the difference between Islam and Muslim (They're the same thing), Hindu, Buddhism, or Sikhism. If you go up to an American and say do you think all Muslims are bad, I am sure you would get some responses about I have friends who are Muslim and there are some good ones, as well as the more common yea they are terrorists kind of response, but I bet if you ask if Islamists are bad you get a more resounding yes they are all terrorists kind of response. We do a really poor job of educating people about the differences and who we are really fighting here. Obama was very careful about specifying that we were fighting ISIS or jihadist or whatever, but Trump is being very general and just saying we are fighting the ideology of Islam. That is very dangerous.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:01pm

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims Islam Studies

Yes, President trump is way to general in the way he says things. I don't think he means that all adherents of Islam are terrorists. Unfortunately, the way he says things implies that. This is a powerful recruitment tool for the bad guys. This is one of those times when a tweet from the President is not a good idea.

26th Jan, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Muslims and Trump Donald

Its ironic that he has put out a gag order on scientist and environmental groups in the government, yet he is the one whose tweets are causing so much damage.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Muslims and Trump Donald

Yeah, he gagged those in the Executive Branch who he thinks won't toe the line. In truth, he's probably saving their jobs because he'd have them fired if they said the wrong thing.

27th Jan, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims

I'm very worried about president Trumps rhetoric against Muslims… we have many right here in America and it will make them turn against us as some have in the past. He is making America a scary place to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims - Page 3

I'm not a huge Trump fan. I didn't vote for him. I have no problems with him stopping immigration from countries such as Syria, Iraq etc. We need a much better vetting system. We know that there are people that want to kill us in those countries. I say we err on the side of caution. Hillary scared me more wanting to bring in many Syrian refugees. Look what is happening in Europe. Look at all the sexual assaults. Three Muslim raped a woman then streamed it to Facebook in Sweden. I don't want to bring a lot of people here that have no respect for women.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jan, 2017 - 1:46pm

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Muslims
A Friend

Donald Trump & Muslims Studies Islam - Page 3

Kyrroeth,

Yes, that is exactly the point. We have to be able to vet the people coming in. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with the radical aspect of it. The radicals actually declared war on us and to think otherwise is dangerous. I'm not a President Trump fan either, but to discount and worry about every single thing he is doing isn't a good idea either. Some of his ideas are sound. I may not be a fan but I think he has the US best interest at heart. Just as I thought about Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. They just had different ideas about how to make us secure and prosperous. I've spent too many years in the Middle East not to understand where President Trump is coming from. There are some very bad actors over there and we have to figure out how to identify them and the less well known instruments of destruction they try to get over here through immigration and through our porous borders.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,