USA Nuclear Technology

Usa Nuclear Technology - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Nuclear Technology USA Nuclear Science
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2012 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Technology

USA Nuclear Technology

A general Thread about the level of Nuclear Technology in USA. Nuclear Technology has many applications: radiology, microwave, weapons, and so forth, in USA how is Nuclear Technology used? Are there established places to learn Nuclear Science in USA?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2014 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Technology Nuclear USA

13 times the U.S. Almost destroyed itself with its own nuclear weapons

In two days, it will be the 69th anniversary of the the first ever atomic test conducted in the deserts of New Mexico. Ref. Source 2

10th Feb, 2015 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Technology UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I think this is a good place for this. I was reading up on nuclear waste as I am not a fan of nuclear power as I fear the long term issues it creates. I also understand at present it is the cleanest in co2 emissions and is sustainable for a time.

What I did not realise is that Uranium was not the first choice in nuclear fuel source but was preferred as to the potential for nuclear bombs. One has to love our warmongering nature.

A lower radiation cousin is Thorium, apparently India and China are trying to get this to work in a reactor and if they can the result will be less pollution and safer power plants. No risk of melt downs ... That would be nice.

Here is a link to one article on this power source.

The Thorium Lord

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Technology Nuclear USA

33,480 Americans dead after 70 years of atomic weaponry:

U.S. Hopes to save money by cutting medical benefits for nuclear workers Ref. Source 7q

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Technology Nuclear USA

US nuclear regulators greatly underestimate potential for nuclear disaster. The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission relied on faulty analysis to justify its refusal to adopt a critical measure for protecting Americans from nuclear-waste fires at dozens of reactor sites around the country, according to a recent article. Radioactivity from such a fire could force approximately 8 million people to relocate and result in $2 trillion in damages. Ref. Source 3i.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Technology
A Friend

USA Nuclear Technology

How likely is it that a fire occur at one of these facilities? I mean, the area they show is not in an area with a high likelihood of earthquakes. I have to assume that it is well guarded against terrorism. So, what is the likelihood?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

USA Nuclear Technology

Newly declassified nuclear test videos released. Researchers at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) released 62 newly declassified videos today of atmospheric nuclear tests films that have never before been seen by the public. Source 1t.

> TOPIC: USA Nuclear Technology

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,