Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Feb, 2012 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Bruce Springsteen Quotes
11th Dec, 2004 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Springsteen

We all know the song very well...'Born in the USA...Born in the USA', I believe the most popular song of Bruce!. Born to a working class family in Freehold, New Jersey in 1949, Springsteen fell in love with rock "n roll after watching the Ed Sullivan Show one night. Elvis performed that night, and inspired the "Boss" to start a career in music. He joined his first band in 1965, and despite the wishes of his father, began jumping around with different bands in the New Jersey seaside town of Asbury Park. Those battles with his father inspired some of Springsteen's best loved songs.
I haven't heard about him for a while. Do you like his music?.

Source 7

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2005 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Springsteen Bruce

Bruce Springsteen is one of my favorite singers. Some of my favorite songs are "Dancing in the Dark", "Glory Days", and of course "Born in the U.S.A." . If you want to know what he's up to these days go to this web site. It is one of the best places I've found on The Boss. Let me know what you think of it.

15th Jan, 2005 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Springsteen Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Boss! He's a great performer... his voice is all gravelly, but he's awesome. I'm a little disappointed that he put on a show for John Kerry during the campaigning in 2004, but I still enjoy his music.

Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Springsteen
A Friend

Springsteen Bruce

I like Bruce Sprinsteen especially his early music! I wish he would stick to the music and not the politics! But it is his right to do so! He is a Jersey Icon that's for sure!

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2009 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Springsteen Bruce

Springsteen regrets record deal

Rock star Bruce Springsteen says it was a "mistake" to release an album exclusively with US retail giant Wal-Mart. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Springsteen

Springsteen to play at Hyde Park

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are to perform at Hard Rock Calling in London's Hyde Park in June. Ref. Source 6

Bruce Springsteen
Bruce Springsteen (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Springsteen
A Friend

Bruce Springsteen

I like the boss and all but I am not one to go to his concerts. I will continue to buy his CDs and continue to listen to them all. He is a great singer with many great songs. I grew up listening to some of his songs along with other classic rock artists.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2012 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Springsteen Movies Music Fashion & Sports

America was robbed - Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen explores "the American Dream" throughout his new record. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bruce Springsteen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,