Australia Autism

Australia Autism - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Australia Autism Australia Autistic - Aspergers - Aspie - Australian Autism
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2014 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Australia Autism

Australia Autism

Is the subject of Autism in Australia taboo?

What are the statistics? How many are affected by Autism in Australia?

If you mentioned to a local that you are Autistic in Australia will that lead to ridicule?

What are the names of the support groups for Autism families in Australia?

Does Australia provide free and public schooling, therapy and services for those on the Autism Spectrum?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Autism Australia

Reasons for delays in early autism diagnoses in Australia

A new study has found many Australian children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) may not be diagnosed until long after initial signs appear, prompting calls for improvements to the diagnostic process. Ref. Source 1x.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Australia Autism Health & Special Psychology

Why I'm happy my son was diagnosed with autism

WHEN Julia's son was diagnosed with autism, she did not feel unhappy, desperate, or even surprised. Actually, she was pretty happy. Ref. Source 8i.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Autism Australia

I don't know why Julia would feel "Happy" about it because its not about her. I hear many parents say they would not change their child's autism for anything and say the same… its not about you. Its about the child and how he / she will cope when you are long gone! The world is already so difficult and people more demanding everyday. Having a challenge like autism does not make it any easier… why would I want that for my child. I think parents try to look and sound positive and that's fine, but again… its not about how you feel.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Autism Australia

Outcry after Sydney doctor faced with deportation over autistic child;

The immigration department's decision to refuse a visa to a Sydney doctor because her daughter is autistic has been condemned by the medical fraternity as "Disgusting" and "Reprehensible". Ref. Source 8s.

26th Feb, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Australia Autism

Same as Canada, and in Australia once one fails to pass the health requirement, the entire family is rejected. Funny how the immigration minister says he doesn't want to intervene and yet intervene in another case and granted them permanent residency: Source 7a.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Australia Autism

Hanson torn apart over 'cruel' autistic kids speech. ONE Nation senator Pauline Hanson stunned many when she said children with autism were holding Australia back. Now the critics have come for her. Source 2h.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Australia Autism Psychology Special & Health

CCTV shows police beating naked boy with batons. FOUR police officers caught on video beating a disoriented teenager as he screams for help will be subject to a public hearing looking to investigate brutality. Source 4z.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Australia Autism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,