Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2019 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Keira Knightley
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2008 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley

What is your review for the actress Keira Knightley?

Keira Knightley
Keira Knightley (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Knightley Keira

Love is hard - Keira Knightley

Keira Knightley has claimed that overblown expectations make love "difficult." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2011 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Keira Knightley Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Knightley had ban on touching

Keira Knightley had a 'no touching' rule while filming a scene where she is spanked for her new film. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2014 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Knightley Keira

Keira Knightley could only take 12 hours of Twitter

Keira Knightley only lasted a day on Twitter. The 28-year-old actress signed up under a pseudonym but couldn't quite cope. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Knightley Keira

Knightley sexually assaulted four times. ACTRESS Keira Knightley reveals she has been sexually assaulted, saying "Everyone has battled their fair share of monsters". Source 6k.

20th Jan, 2018 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Keira Knightley

That's terrible. I'm so glad that 2018 is the year where women take back their integrity and refuse to be victims of men's indiscretions and brutality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Keira Knightley
A Friend

Keira Knightley

Freom what I have seen of her on the screen she seems to be a good actress. I do not mind seeing her in movies. I hope that her coming out along with other actresses about the sexual assaults going on in Hollywood that things soon change so women feel safe again.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Keira Knightley Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Star’s surprising sex scene confession. She starred in one of the most famous movie sex scenes of all time in Atonement — and here’s how Keira Knightley really felt about it. Source 6c.

> TOPIC: Keira Knightley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,