Assumptions of Character

Assumptions Character - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Nov, 2003 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
13th Jul, 2003 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character

Some people have a habit of judging you without getting to know you. How do most people describe you as a first impression that is incorrect of your real personality? For instance some people may think that you are a selfish person, but you are really kind.

Now in some part of your post say why you think most people have that wrong assumption about your character. Maybe it is something you do, or the way you look?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Character Assumptions

Many people get the wrong impression of me at work.  New employees tend to take me the wrong way.  Thinking I'm a mean, hateful person, but I'm not.  Once they get to know me, they see I'm not so mean, it's just my job to stay on top of the quality issues.  And that sometimes I have to mean to get my point across, when they choose not to listen.

13th Jul, 2003 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character Health & Special Psychology

...they see I'm not so mean

Not 'so' mean? So then you are just a bit mean? LOL

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character
A Friend

Character Assumptions

lol@Jb well only if the occasion calls for it.  ;)  I am usually pretty easy going, until things start to not go right and the quality starts to look bad.

13th Jul, 2003 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Character Assumptions

First assumption people have of me is that I'm mean and that I have money. Both of them are wrong, specially the one about the money lol. Why they have that first impression? because I am very outspoken and they confuse that with being mean. The money part is because when I go out I like to look nice, nothing fancy, but I like to do my hair nice, my nails, match my bag if possible, etc. Once they get to know me, the first thing they say is 'Hey, I thought you was so mean' :smile.gif

6th Nov, 2003 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Assumptions of Character

Most people's first impression of me is that I am very serious, and they are right, but then they think I am serious all the time and they are wrong in that, since like everyone else I take a break for a few laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2003 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character

People think I am quiet and shy smile.gif  at first, because I wait to see if I want to be friends before I get too involved with people.  I listen and watch to make sure that *I'm* not making an incorrect assumption about *them*...

Once they get to know me -- because I allow it -- they see that I'm not so quiet, and not shy at all in most situations.

Roz

12th Nov, 2003 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Assumptions Character Psychology Special & Health

Farseer, shy? wow I will never think that of you...you're so outspoken and friendly! smile.gif I know someone who is very serious and quiet at first but when people get to know him he's more open although he doesn't smile all that much :smile.gif lol

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Assumptions of Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,