Itchiness Cell - Itch - Itchy

Itchiness Cell Itch Itchy - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Mar, 2016 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scientists find an itchiness cell

Scientists have pinpointed a specific type of nerve cell in mice which appears to generate the itch sensation. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2009 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Itchy Itch Cell Itchiness

I have found that if you ignore a itch it will soon go away. I have mastered the technique for ignoring an itch. I hope that the itch cells they have found are able to be put asleep for some people.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Itchiness Cell - Itch - Itchy Health & Special Psychology

Skin has the nerve to tell you to scratch

A potential drug target for itching sensations has been developed by researchers. Their work shows that skin cells -- when exposed to certain itch-producing chemicals -- can powerfully regulate nearby sensory nerve cells and facilitate transmission of the itchy feelings to the brain. The ion channel TRPV4 functions in skin cells as a pivotal switch in this newly revealed signaling pathway. Ref. Source 5a.

> TOPIC: Itchiness Cell - Itch - Itchy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,