Uber Technologies Inc. - Page 2 of 4

In late 2016, two people outside the company - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Uber Technologies Inc
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc.
A Friend

Uber Technologies Inc. - Page 2

I see Uber a lot where I work and I do hope that this is the beginning of their end. I find all their drivers to be rude and disobedient to lawful orders. They feel that they do not have to obey the set rules and can do as they wish. I would be happy to see them go belly up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc.
A Friend

Inc Technologies Uber

Yes, I know a lot of people that still use Uber for it's convenience and because it is inexpensive, but that sounds like it's only going to last until they put taxis out of business and then they'll raise fares… unless this driverless thing actually comes to fruition quickly. I think the jury is out on that. And it sounds like the company is exceedingly poorly run. All of this sounds like Uber is not long for this world.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Uber Technologies Inc. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

An Uber engineer kills himself. His widow says the workplace is to blame.

The widow of 33-year-old Joseph Thomas contends Uber is to blame. Ref. Source 9n.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc.
A Friend

Page 2 Inc Technologies Uber

I am very sorry about the loss this family endured. I have no sympathy for this lawsuit however. Basically he killed himself because the work-life balance was bad and they were expected to put in a lot of hours. There are a great many jobs that have worse work-life balance than this one. If you don't like the job quit and get another one. It is in no way Uber's fault that he committed suicide. Many people hate their job and simply change jobs rather than end their lives.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc.
A Friend

Inc Technologies Uber

I agree this has nothing to do with Uber this has all to do about him wanting to take his life and wanting to have someone else to blame.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc.

Uber fires 20 after investigation sparked by engineer's sexual harassment claims. Uber says it looked at 215 claims of sexual harassment and other charges, such as bullying. Source 2u.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc. - Page 2

Uber chooses a surprising new leader: Expedia CEO Dara Khosrowshahi. Uber has selected the chief executive of Expedia, Dara Khosrowshahi, as its new leader. Source 6q.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Uber Technologies Inc. Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

In late 2016, two people outside the company accessed the personal information of 57 million Uber users including names, email addresses and phone numbers, the company said. Hackers also accessed driver's license numbers of around 600,000 drivers in the United States. The 600,000 was included in the total number of affected users.

The company did not alert victims or regulators of the breach when they discovered it happened. Ref. CNN.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Uber Technologies Inc.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,