Nighfox Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Bit a problem. I hope to see you on the RPGs - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jul, 2008 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction - Page 3

No I didn't forget the t! you think such a cool name like that would be available on any games nowadays? Heh, I just went for an alternative which sounds just as cool if not better, It just popped into my head two weeks ago so I went with it.

Yeah Krusten, Born and currently living in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Nighfox

I love U2 and listen to some of Enya's tracks, see you around the boards.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yeah I have a few relatives down in Dublin, they can't stop listening to U2, Can't say I dislike them but I do like Vertigo.

See you around the boards.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Nighfox

So you say your a Runescaper too huh? I have a character on there that I play on a regular basis. I can be found easy as I use this name there too. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nighfox

If by runescaper you mean played it for 3 months, got to level 54 completed all the non-member quests, became a member for a month gained 4 levels then gradually got bored and ended up giving away most of my stuff? then yes, I am a runescaper.

I made a new character the other day though, just to go over all the non-member quests again, for laughs and giggles.

I have only been playing it for about 15 minutes a session though.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction

They recently came out with a full screen HD version for members. I like the graphics and enjoy playing it. I can be found most times on in the evenings (CDT).

I am currently lvl 103 been playing for just a little over 18 months.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction - Page 3

Well my name on it is Nighwolf Cy (Don't ask where the wolf came from, I wouldn't know), but I will add you anyway, thanks for the welcome fellow gamer!

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Bit a problem. I hope to see you on the RPGs here and I will take a look for you in Runescape. Hope to see you in both places. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nighfox Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,