Nighfox Introduction - Page 4 of 4

Honey, you deleted your Membership only to - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jul, 2008 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction - Page 4

Your last two posts (women Gamers) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

8. You cannot Post a message with just a quote or off topic message, significant personal opinion, comment or input must be added with your quote / off topic message.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nighfox

Darn I just can't seem to get the hang of this forum.

I don't think I'm cut out for it, least I gave it a go though anyway, I'll just bow out on good terms before I make anymore mistakes.

Sorry.

Thanks for giving me the time of day everyone.

Have a good one.

Simon

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Nighfox Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Its not difficult IF you take the time to READ and understand, ask questions and find out how the Community works. I often find people just skim through the Registration process without taking the time to understand the requirements required BEFORE Registration. Then when they start Posting and find their Posts edited they wonder why rolleyes.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Nighfox

I would hate to see you go soo early on. Yeah people make a few mistakes when they are first learning the ropes. I believe you can over come those mistakes and be a very productive part of this forum.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nighfox

Name: Nighfox

Comments: I did read through the Contructive Posting Policy over five times at least, it just didn't stick.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Nighfox Introduction

Hey that's too bad. We all have a rough time about what to do and not to do in the beginning but that's no reason to leave. I was just starting to debate over your stereotyping of female gamers. laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction - Page 4

Name: Nighfox

Comments: I believe that I was referring to a percentage of the women gamers that I know and have experienced their aggressiveness first hand, not Women gamers as a whole.

Hope my comment did not mislead you in any way.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Honey, you deleted your Membership only to keep Posting as a guest? Well, OK then.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nighfox Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,