Nighfox Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Krusten I'm like you trying to get - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction - Page 2

Welcome to the Boards. As a fellow gamer I hope you enjoy your stay here. There are some nice games here RPGs mostly that you can get into either solo adventure or even a multiplayer Adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nighfox

Thanks, I don't do much Online gaming nowadays, usually Team Fortress 2 and I've been looking at Runescape again because of all the fuss made on it, not exactly keen on playing it again but I might start a new character, I haven't decided as of yet.

I'll look at the RPGs and give them a go if they are as good as you say that is.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Nighfox Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

There are some cool ones like the one we're in at the moment: medieval. You have to have a consistent post rate though which is what I'm trying to do now so welcome!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Nighfox

Sounds great, consistent posting isn't a problem for me, I've been pulling 12 hour shifts at work and theres access to a computer.

Never been much of a RPGer though.

Hey theres always time to try new things anyway.

Thanks for the welcome.

Nighfox [Cy]

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction Nighfox

That's cool what kind of work do you do and what does the "[Cy]" stand for, if you don't mind me asking?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Nighfox Introduction
A Friend

Nighfox Introduction

I work as a Security guard, pretty self explanatory, I'm not back to college yet as of summer.

Cy is just a Random nickname my friends came up with, they took my name [Simon] took off the mon, [Si] and changed the Si to the sounding word [Cy] and they've done some constructive things with that aswell, like call me Cy-borg or Mr Cyclone, Good irish fun really.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Nighfox Introduction - Page 2

That is unique. The guy with the hat at top of this page (KNtoran) is also into security but not sure in what area, he is in medieval with us too. You are in Ireland now or just born there?

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 355
Flag Posts: 870
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.8%
[+] Gain: 85.65 FP
Charm: 9

Nighfox Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Krusten I'm like you trying to get my count up too! Welcome there Nighfox. Was that supposed to be NIGHTfox instead and you just forgot the 't' or something?

By the way there is an arcade here, I haven't been there in awhile but there are pages of the stuff!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 2:43am
Signature: If we die... It will be for GLORY, not gold.
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nighfox Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,