Doctor Who Finale

Doctor Finale - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2008 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Doctor Who Finale

Doctor Who finale watched by 9.4m

The climax to the latest series of Doctor Who in which David Tennant does not regenerate gains an audience of 9.4m.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7491981.stm

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Finale Doctor

I never did understand what the rave is about this show. Everything about it says "low budget". You put this next to something like Battlestar Galatica or Star Trek and you see where I'm coming from.

27th Jul, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Doctor Who Finale Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Dr. Who is one of those "either you get it or you don't" shows. Kind of like a Bruce Campbell movie or the original Star Trek series. It is low budget but that is part of its charm. They don't need all the high tech bells and whistles to make it work. I've been watching Dr. Who off and on for over 30 years and never get tired of it. I suppose it takes unique and somewhat warped sense of humor.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Finale Doctor

Doctor Who finale watched by 10m

David Tennant's final outing as Doctor Who is watched by 10.4m viewers, according to overnight figures. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Doctor Who Finale

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,