Edge Of Tomorrow

Edge Tomorrow - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Oct, 2014 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Edge Tomorrow
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2014 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Edge Of Tomorrow

Edge Of Tomorrow

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Edge Of Tomorrow"?

Edge Of Tomorrow
Edge Of Tomorrow (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2014 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Tomorrow Edge

An alien race has hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, unbeatable by any military unit in the world. Major William Cage (Cruise) is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously dropped into what amounts to a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage now finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again"¦and again. But with each battle, Cage becomes able to engage the adversaries with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski (Blunt). And, as Cage and Vrataski take the fight to the aliens, each repeated encounter gets them one step closer to defeating the enemy.

10th Oct, 2014 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Edge Of Tomorrow Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I liked it. I didn't care much for the idea that the brains of the alien could be so easily defeated but the overall story was good, it kept me engrossed so I wanted to see what the next day would be like.

> TOPIC: Edge Of Tomorrow

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,