Free Speech Not Guaranteed On Public Web Sites - Page 5 of 6

I don't like when blogs have lots - Page 5 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 29th Jan, 2016 - 11:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Free Speech Guaranteed On Public Web Sites Can we simply say whatever we want anywhere we want online? Are there laws that govern online 'speech' or do we merely say what we want and be free of the consequences. What is your view?
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2015 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Free Speech Not Guaranteed On Public Web Sites - Page 5

Saudi Arabia: Doctors find Raif Badawi unfit for flogging:

The planned flogging of Raif Badawi is likely to be suspended this Friday after a medical committee assessed that he should not undergo a second round of lashes on health grounds. The committee,
Comprised of around eight doctors, carried out a series of tests and recommended that the flogging should not be carried out. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2015 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Sites Web Public Guaranteed Speech Free

I hope those people listen to the doctors and let the man go. Such laws are barbaric and Americans should have nothing to do with countries like that because its nothing but an enslavement of people.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2015 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Free Speech Not Guaranteed On Public Web Sites Blogs Member Public

When a Facebook post costs you dearly

A FACEBOOK post cost this young man $105,000, and lawyers are warning it could happen to any of us as social media starts to land more Aussies in court. Ref. Source 5u

27th Aug, 2015 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Sites Web Public Guaranteed Speech Free

I'm happy to see this sort of thing being done. For a very long time the social internet has been dominateded by bullies.

29th Aug, 2015 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Sites Web Public Guaranteed Speech Free

Myopinion it happens but not often enough the ratio of people slandering online vs. Those brought to justice is very small.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2015 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Free Speech Not Guaranteed On Public Web Sites

Is The End Of Independent News In Sight?:

A day is coming soon when simply operating any independent website could be completely outlawed. Web users are being forced into the cyber "Ghettos" Of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Ref. Source 5a

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2015 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Free Speech Guaranteed Public Web Sites - Page 5

This reminds me of the movie "Johnny Mnemonic" where sensitive data had to be kept of the grid otherwise anyone could have access to it. While I understand the need to police the web it could too intrusive.

29th Jan, 2016 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Free Speech Guaranteed Public Web Sites Public Member Blogs - Page 5

I don't like when blogs have lots of swearing and stuff. I also think you shouldn't be allowed to spread hate, violence or abuse towards anyone.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Free Speech Not Guaranteed On Public Web Sites

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,