Not Lucky With Love

Not Lucky Love - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Jul, 2016 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Unlucky with relationships
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Not Lucky With Love

It's not me, it really is you

Attractive and smart but unlucky in love? New research suggests you might not have luck to blame but rather your own negative traits. Ref. Source 8t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Not Lucky With Love
A Friend

Love Lucky Not

I can see this. Staying in a long term relationship with someone needs to be carefully considered. You have to look closely at a person for possible deal breakers. When a person has some very redeeming qualities the negative aspects have to looked at as well. That minor issue at the time might become a deal breaker of a sort down the road. I examine anything negative and weigh it against the things I like about the person. I also think about that minor issue and whether it might not be so minor 5 years down the road.
I believe that a person can change in some ways if you let them know how you feel. That didn't work in my last relationship so maybe I'm just an idealist. I also expect any boyfriend to evaluate me in the same way. I would want us both to be happy for the long term.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Jul, 2016 - 2:15pm

14th Jul, 2016 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Not Lucky With Love Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It will be nice if people can be honest about how they really are but the truth is they aren't and spend a lot of time covering up their flaws so you only see what's good about them.

> TOPIC: Not Lucky With Love

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,