Miss England Told To "Fatten Up" To Win Miss World

Miss England Told Fatten Win World - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Apr, 2016 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Oct, 2007 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Miss England Told To "Fatten Up" To Win Miss World

I do not know how tall she is but a size 8 seem quite average to me. I am glad judges are looking for more "Normal" looking women.

international QUOTE

Twenty-year-old Miss England, Georgia Horsley, has a figure many women envy.

But the size-eight model, originally from North Yorks, England, has been told to "Fatten up" if she wants a shot at winning the Miss World pageant, the Daily Mail reported Tuesday.

The organizers of the pageant, to be held Dec. 1 in Sanya, China, reportedly are looking for contestants with more voluptuous body types - ones representative of the average woman.

Click hear to read more from the DailyMail.com

"Miss World judges like naturally curvy girls and don't like the stick-thin women you see on the catwalks," Horsley told the Daily Mail.

"They promote healthy eating and I want to help them get that message across, so I'm giving it my all."

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2016 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

World Win Upquot quotFatten Told England Miss

international QUOTE
Miss World judges like naturally curvy girls

Is that really true? While I agree that a stick looking girl on a catwalk would never win a Miss World competition I don't know that they are looking for curvy women.

12th Apr, 2016 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Miss England Told To "Fatten Up" To Win Miss World Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I would have to see some photographs to make a decision but definitely any of pageant competitions do look for a chested women with hips and not a skeleton. Whether that means "Healthy" is debatable but it looks better.

> TOPIC: Miss England Told To "Fatten Up" To Win Miss World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,