Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 3 of 5

Clarification From your Rules there are some - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2016 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
20th Apr, 2016 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 3

This is your official review Thread. Maybe you are referring to the starting game Threads? First you need to decide how many Threads you will utilize (Recommended 2-3):

1. Main game Thread where you and the players actually role-play. The alternative is one Thread where only you update the story and the Players use their own Thread to make decisions and role-play
2. A character creation Thread
3. A support and questions Thread for the game

#2 and #3 can act together is you rather maintain less Threads. What will your setup be like?

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

Oh, I figured I would start another review thread going over all the rules and regulations on how to transfer the game into Dungeons & Dragons. I've written what feels like hours of research and stats.
Yes, preferably I would like to have a main game thread, a group thread for the players to Role play things out, an action thread where they performed specific tasks to the game, and the Character creation thread.

20th Apr, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

What you're describing is not a review but the Rules and Summary. How many Posts will it take to record all your data or will one lengthy Post do it? Also, that would mean you will have 5 Threads. I take it you are following the same layout that KNtoran has for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5? I really tend to shy away from having so many Threads for one game because often they end up being dormant and / or the GM does not keep them up to date.

20th Apr, 2016 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

In Aericsteele's Traveller campaign we have 3 threads, 1 main-1 character creation-1 questions&support. Needless to say that we use only the 2, the character creation is used only for when anyone starts his character. After this we are having all our in-character actions in the Main Thread, and all the out of character actions/thoughts,background, questions, etc, on the Q&C.

20th Apr, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

Having the three threads sounds great, makes it easier to keep everything in one place.
And I can just keep the rules and regulations in one long post in the questions/support thread, I feel like I've organized it to be easy to read and understand.

20th Apr, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review

You can go to this Board: Comic / Anime Play By Post Role-playing Games & Reviews and start your three Threads there.

I would suggest placing Rules in your Main Role-playing Game Thread as that is where the game will rest. Each Thread should have the same theme name as this Thread, similar to what has been done with other Role-playing Game Threads. For instance the main game Thread will be:

"Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Role-playing Game Rules & Main Game"

When you have opened those then I will make them Role-playing Game ready and place you with GM status. Later we can Discuss pseudo Avatars and theme, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2016 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 3

Congrats on starting the preparation groundwork for your game. I fixed your Threads and made them Role-playing Game ready. Start your Character Sheet so that you can take the position of GM.

Later today I will put up some avatars that are suitable for your theme without jumping over any copyrights. Do you have a particular Avatar you will like to use as GM? Please describe it to me and I will see if I can get it done.

Also, make sure to link to things you reference (You have that ability now). For instance instead of telling a potential Player to check the main thread for info you can link like this: Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Main Game & Rules. Therefore where you said this,

international QUOTE (Ditto)
This is the main game thread, players will roleplay and act out situations here. If you have any other questions please ask in the question and support thread. If you would like to play, please post your character to the Character Creation topic

Those should be links so that new Players do not have to hunt your Threads down. You can edit your Rules Thread to fix that.

21st Apr, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Clarification

From your Rules there are some things that need clarification, you may also want to consider modifying your Rules to answer it there as well.

1. How often will you Post, when do you expect other Characters to Post?
2. What happens to delinquent Players?
3. What style of posts will you settle for: basic action post, role-play, very descriptive or some other?
4. What is the time period? Medieval, modern? Is there a circa?

#1-3 are for your Players, but for now I need an answer to #4 as I need to know if the 'Mon act like familiars and Players are still humanoids or can be the usual orc, elf, etc or if in a modern time period then I will set the Character Sheet for that set.

Additionally, still need an answer to my last question in the prior Post above on Avatar: "Do you have a particular Avatar you will like to use as GM?"

Good job on adding in links.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,