Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 2 of 5

That looks like two solid players to me JB, - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 20th Apr, 2016 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
15th Apr, 2016 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 2

Just as a small note, players will start off with one 'Mon at level 5. Any first stage 'Mon is alright as long as it's not a legendary or Pseudo legendary. (Because that would be a little silly, can't have players running around with Dratini and Larvatar, you can find them later on in the campaign however).

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2016 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

Ditto I have to say you caught be by surprise here. I gathered the interest in Pokemon because of your avatar but I was surprised by your wanting to be a Dungeon Master since you're so quite in Kntoran's game. I can't imagine how Pokemon and Dungeons & Dragons could work together but I'll [look on] in the background when your game starts to see more. Cool for you though.

16th Apr, 2016 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm about to send out an Role-playing Game Newsletter and I can mention this prospective game, however you only have an activity percentage of 13.2% so it does make me wonder - what assurance can you give me that you will not start something you cannot finish or run in a timely manner as outlined in the How To Be A Dungeon Master guide?

17th Apr, 2016 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

I've read up on it, and I can assure you that I'll be able to update the game every night as I like to read random things posted while I'm on break at work. I might not be oh so active in other things but I feel I should only act if the situation really needed me.
If I make my own campaign then they would need me just about every day.
And besides, I feel like I made a really nice story and I don't want to bail on it.

17th Apr, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign RPG Mon Dittos

That's cool Ditto I will like to see how it turns out for you. I think someone also did something similar with the Little Ponies theme somewhere on this site using Pathfinder as the system but I haven't followed up to see how that is going. I will be curious to see how you incorporate Dungeons & Dragons into your 'Mon. By the way why not call it "Dittomon" instead? wink.gif.

18th Apr, 2016 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review

Well, to be honest it is not my own personal creation. I'm not the first person to create a 'Mon themed game. I don't feel it would be right to put my screen name in front of the game.

And there is also a Pokemon called "Ditto" that can transform into other pokemon, which is where my name came from.

Rather off topic, but...
My full "Screen name" is Level 73 Ditto", if you've ever played Pokemon you can send two pokemon to a Daycare center and they get 1 Exp per step you take. If you have two of the same type of pokemon there is a chance you get an Egg, which will hatch into a baby. And the Ditto is a special Pokemon that will breed with just about Every single type
And as I was doing a little "Breeding program" for some guys around the web, by the time I stopped breeding Pokemon the ditto was level 73. I had a total playtime of ~240 hours clocked into that game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review
A Friend

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review - Page 2

Ditto - I would be happy to join this adventure. Lots of experience and like Morfeas, I am a first generation player as well.

20th Apr, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

That looks like two solid players to me JB, should I make the official review thread?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e RPG Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,