Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread - Page 3 of 5

1. "The 'Sideshow 'Mon" - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th May, 2016 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Mon RPG Please read the first Post for rules about Character Creation.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
2nd May, 2016 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread - Page 3

And The GM says...

Not going to lie here, but I had to search what an Aasimar was. And since it's sort of human, I'll let you go ahead and choose it. But before I give you the green light, you still need to pick your starting 'Mon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread
A Friend

Thread Creation Character e Mon Dittos

Working on renaming the mon. Will add it to this thread as soon as I get it converted and named.

Recommend wikipedia for quick reference on Aasimars.

Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I just need to rename and stat an "Abra". Just haven't had the time in the last few days. I am open to suggestions to speed up the process.

Once again, please excuse my delay.

10th May, 2016 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
Parahi Fissonn

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 3 Thread Creation Character Mon Dittos

And The Librarian says...

Malcolmshaw, abra was one of the 'mons I was considering too! Talk about luck, I wish I can catch one when we start our adventure. Ditto has to find a way of how to evolve 'mons that do so only by trading.

Also, how we will have the capture balls? We will buy them only or we can also make our own? On canon lore, the old balls were made by apricot fruits. Also the lore has expanded and there are many types of ancient balls: stone, metal, ceramic, or strange shapes. I would like to have the choice to make my own balls, with a bit of difficulty in getting the proper materials or have it made by a metalsmith (Eg, for a metal-like ball) when I have all the materials. And also the choice of having it in any colour. The last is a little detail that has nothing with the gameplay.

Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Creation Character e Mon Dittos

I know that 'mons fight 'mons.

Can trainers get involved in the fights? My trainer is set so that I can calm, charm, or even pacify a 'mon.

10th May, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

And The GM says...

Yes, trainers can fight other trainers. And in the situation calls for it, players and enemies can attack 'Mons directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread - Page 3

And The GM says...

Sorry, meant to adress this in my earlier post, but the creation of capture balls is a "Trial and error" scenario of trying out different things found in the world. There is however an NPC that already knows how to make some of the more basic Capture balls but the specialty ones are going to need some experimenting to figure out.

Post Date: 11th May, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

1. "The 'Sideshow 'Mon" (#063)

Type: Psychic
Sex: Female
Name: Mindy

Level: 5

Stats:
HP: 2
Attack: 2
Defense: 1
Sp.Atk: 10
Sp.Def: 5
Speed: 9

Moves:
1. Synchronize
2. Magic Guard
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -

Weak to:
Bug ×2
Ghost x2
Dark x2

Resistant to:
Fighting x½
Psychic x½..

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ditto's 'Mon 3.5e Character Creation Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,