Iowa Acts Of Kindness

Iowa Acts Kindness - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Oct, 2017 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Iowa Acts Of Kindness Iowa Good deeds / altruism
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2014 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Iowa Acts Of Kindness

Iowa Acts Of Kindness

How will you rate the Acts Of Kindness in Iowa?

Are Good deeds / altruism something that you see daily in Iowa?

Consider these words: doing favors, good turns, goodwill, charitable and kindheartedness... do these words describe the attitude of people towards one another in Iowa? If so, what examples can you give of someone from Iowa typically being kind to someone else?

Lastly, are Acts Of Kindness only shown to locals or foreigners too?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Iowa Acts Of Kindness
A Friend

Kindness Acts Iowa

I am one that does a lot of random acts of kindness but I know I am not the only one. I have heard a lot of people doing the paying it forward in the drive thru lanes where they pay for their meal and the meal of the person behind them. I remember going to burger King and handing then $100 in the drive thru and told them to use it to pay for the next person and so ons meals until it ran out. My meal I paid for with a $5 as it was only $4.75 *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Iowa Acts Of Kindness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,