+  1 2 3 
Detective Police Chief RPG
9th Jul, 2008 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Your Detective Skills

The Mystery Master says...

Test your detective skills by placing a reply as to what is wrong with the photo.

Read VERY Carefully Detective

This section has moderated Posts which means that your reply will NOT be made public until someone solves the case. Keep in mind that this is open only to Members, I will not be Posting any solutions from guests (JoePublic).

How To Participate

Study the photograph and reply and state what your Detective skills are telling you about it. (Do not read the Replies).

Solution give below:
10 January, 2013

Secret Message In Box Below! Highlight To See
The seated woman to the left is wearing a blouse with the clothing security tag still attached.

Test Your Detective Skills (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

At first glance, the woman in the forefront with her back to us still has the security tag on her blouse. I believe she must have shoplifted it.

I will take a deeper look at the photo to see what else I can come up with.

18th Jul, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Your Detective Skills RPG Horror & Mystery

The Mystery Master says...

Congratulations you solved the case! No one else tried, so the Thread is now solved. Look for other 'mysteries' later.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Name: Midnight

Comments: The first thing I noticed was that the lady had shoplifted pertaining to the security tag on her blouse also she was more than likely feeling remorse about either steeling it or the way she fit into the shirt because she was a large woman that perception was signaled by how she didn't touch her food and was fiddling with her fingers. Frankly I'm quite angry at myself that I couldn't get more out of it but at least I hope my reasoning wont be rejected so thanks anyway!

21st Apr, 2011 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

I noticed the tag at the back of the woman's blouse right away I think my eyes were just drawn to it because it looks out of place. Let's hope she can at least pay for the meal!

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Name: Cruz

Comments: If the ladies dress still has the tag then it means she didn't pay for it, or stole it. She might not even pay for the food she got.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills

Name: Zef

Comments: The woman was wearing a shirt with the tag on. So I think that she still have not pay for the shirt, meaning, shoplifting.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills Mystery & Horror RPG

Name: Abhirva

Comments: The woman sitting on the chair still has a security tag on the back of her dress. So I think she might have shoplifted it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,