Building Your Credibility

Building Credibility - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2008 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Whether you are just getting into a new home or are looking for a tenth investment, your credit score is important. This plays a large part in helping you to qualify for the amount of money that you want and need. By keeping up with your credit score, and understanding how it will tie into your investment, you can be sure to benefit from the points that you have.

Before you get involved in a loan, you will want to check your credit score in order to make sure that you will have the ability to get the loan you want. There are three major companies that rate your credit score, giving you points for good credit and how your history has related to the credit that you have. The companies that you can get your credit score from are Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.

Credit scores will affect the loan you get because it helps you to be pre-approved for a loan. Lender companies will be more willing to work with you if you have a higher score. They will also have the ability to give you a higher amount of money. This usually means that you are responsible with keeping up with your payments, have a good history, and how you have handled things such as overdue payments. For some, this is the only way that loans will be approved. For others, other factors will be considered, such as financial stability, your income and job status. Before even beginning the process of finding real estate, you should make sure that these are in the right place.

By adding up the points you can also add up the abilities that will take place with your loan. Understanding the various elements of your credit score can help you to save money, time and to get approved for the loan that you want. Simply adding it all together will be the place that you want to start in order to build your credibility.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Credibility Building

I remember a time when I had a very nice credit score. It was in the 800's I also know now how it feels to have a credit score below 500. Having a high credit score was very nice because people wanted to give you money even if you really did not need it. Having a low credit score people do not even want to talk to you let alone give you money.

So it is very important to maintain a nice credit score to keep your Credibility up.

18th Jul, 2008 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Building Your Credibility History & Civil Business Politics

Having a good credit score is becoming more and more important. Prospective employers are often checking prospective employees credit report. Landlords are not renting to people with low scores. And the higher your score the lower interest you can get on credit cards and your mortgage.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Credibility Building

Yes a good credit score is a must. If you want to build your credit up having a credit card or a auto loan can help you in the long run. By paying off a auto or just using the credit card once a month and then paying it off will help you build your credit up. Most companies that lend money will look at recent activity to show them how much of a risk you may be. The better your recent activity the easier it is to get credit. As your score goes up your interest and rates you can get will go down.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Credibility Building

I have never checked my credit score, and don't feel any need to. I do know however that if you are looking to get a mortgage, you really need to stop buying anything else on credit, as the scores are all looked into, and it could look like you have a problem if you start using huge amounts of credit just before you apply for a mortgage.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2008 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You should check your credit score at least once a year. In this day and age with idenity theft being like it is you should check to make sure that someone is not using your good name for themselves. This will also let you see if there is any mistakes that you need to get cleared up too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Building Credibility

That is a very good point Klar. I have never really thought about that and in my area I am one of two people with the same name born the same year to boot. Kinda scary really.

Starting out get a phone and pay all bills on time. It takes very little to get a good credit rating and very little to lose it.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Building Your Credibility

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,