Pregnant & Drinking

Pregnant Drinking - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Jun, 2017 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Pregnant & Drinking Tougher laws needed...
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant & Drinking

Pregnant woman's drink binge

Police officers concerned about the effect of a pregnant mother's drinking binge on her unborn child have dropped plans to charge the woman, but are calling for tougher laws.
Ref. Source 9n

Pregnant & Drinking
Pregnant & Drinking (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Drinking and Pregnant

How can any mother be so irresponsible and uncaring for her baby to be part of her drinking and smoking. That's like poisoning your baby.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant & Drinking
A Friend

Pregnant & Drinking Health & Special Psychology

I think something should be done to those women who know they are pregnant and poison their unborn child with smoking and drinking. I think this is abusive towards the unborn baby. Any damage to the baby was done with her full knowledge therefore she should be charged.

23rd Sep, 2008 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Drinking and Pregnant

Laws should be stricter regarding drinking while pregnant. The damage done to the baby is irreversible and causes lifelong problems. I have seen cases where a mother has 10 or more children all addicted to drugs or damages by excess drinking during pregnancy. The children are taken away but the mother continues to abuse drugs and/or alcohol and have unprotected sex. Resulting in yet another damaged child from an unplanned pregnancy. Some of these women may actually want to do what is right but do not have the ability to overcome their addiction in order to do so. It really is a sad state of affairs.

23rd Sep, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Drinking and Pregnant

That is sad that she can not overcome her addictions as she has missed out on so much with her children. Drinking when pregnant is so dangerous if people are shown the result more often of these actions then perhaps they would change.

28th Sep, 2008 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Pregnant & Drinking

And what is even sadder is the children who will never have a normal life because their mother could not stay away from the alcohol for nine months.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2008 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant & Drinking

Yes it is very sad. Part of the issue is we tend to believe it will not happen to me just the other person as they were really drunk. I only had three. We forget one is all it takes.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant & Drinking Psychology Special & Health

Heavy-drinking mothers linked to their child’s path toward the justice system. A new study investigated whether children whose mothers had an alcohol-related disorder would be at risk of early-life contact with the justice system, which can lead to many negative outcomes across an individual's life span. Such outcomes can include repeated contact with the justice system, social disadvantages and marginalization, and mental-health and substance-use issues. Source 4q.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pregnant & Drinking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,