Iowa Police & Crime

Iowa Police Crime - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Iowa Iowa Cops
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iowa Police & Crime

Police firing GPS tracking 'bullets' at cars during chases

Iowa state trooper Tim Sieleman seemed rather mesmerized. He told CBS 12: "If you had told me 16 years ago that I would have had a cannon on the front of my car, I wouldn't have believed it." Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2014 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Crime and Police Iowa

Police in Iowa terrorize Family: Video

Sally Prince is afraid to stay in her own home. "I've been so traumatized. I don't sleep at night," Prince says. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Iowa Police & Crime History & Civil Business Politics

Iowa Police Force Pregnant Woman In Labor To Ground At GunPoint : Video -

Rachel Kohnen and her husband, Ben Kohnen, were rushing to the hospital in time to have their fourth child on Tuesday morning. Cops used tire spikes to stop the car and ordered the couple to the ground after they refused to pull over. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Crime and Police Iowa

Police: 2 officers in Des Moines shot and killed in ambush-style attacks

The Des Moines Police Department said the first officer was found shot in the suburb of Urbandale after officers responded to a report of shots fired at about 1:06 a.m. Local time Wednesday. The second officer was found shot about 20 minutes later after officers went to assist in the first incident. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Crime and Police Iowa

2 Iowa officers killed in ambush-style attacks identified

Des Moines police Sgt. Anthony "Tony" Beminio and Urbandale Police Officer Justin Martin were the officers killed, police said at a news conference. Police captured suspect Scott Michael Greene, 46, Wednesday. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Iowa Police & Crime
A Friend

Iowa Police & Crime

I work directly with police officers in Des Moines this was indeed a sad day for them. I am glad that they captured the suspect and now we may get some answers as to why he did it. If he is indeed the one who did it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Iowa Police & Crime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,