Brunei Racism

Brunei Racism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Brunei Racism Brunei Racists
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2014 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Brunei Racism

Brunei Racism

Is there a lot of Racism** in Brunei? What is being done about those who manifest racial prejudice against others?

Definition: Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. -- Oxford Dictionary

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Racism Brunei

Name: Dredger

Title: Racism

Comments: Obviously Brunei Malays are racists, I worked there in 1996 periods in Brunei LNG, there are so many racists I found. Better don't visit there for Tourist, you can visit Singapore or Thailand.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Brunei Racism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Anushanth Kanthin

Title: Brunei Racism

Comments: I' working in [..] as an Engineer, Brunei is full of Malay racism, they hate Indians and South Asians, they hit me also, but I'm patience and working for money. [..] Local workers are very proud. [..]

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Racism Brunei

Name: Samsuddin

Title: Brunei Racism

Comments: Yes, we as Brunei citizens don't like other nationalities entering our country, don't visit Brunei if you are non Muslim.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Racism Brunei

Name: Teka

Title: Brunei racism

Comments: Yes, Brunei have a lot of racism. You walk in a grocery store and they will whisper "Orang Hitam" but claim they are practicing their Islam Faith. Its very disgraceful and says more about them. They want to paint a picture of " oh there's nothing bad here and everyone is nice." Sure they are nice to their own kind. Don't expect people in the hospitals to act professional either.

> TOPIC: Brunei Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,