China Racism

China Racism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Dec, 2019 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

China Racism China Racists - Chinese Racism
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2014 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

China Racism

China Racists

Are the authorities in China equipped to deal with Racism through education, culture change and integration? What is being done to help victims of Racism?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2019 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Racism China

China’s most horrifying secret exposed. China claims the facility in this image is a “vocational training centre”. The truth, called out by a group of 23 fed up nations this week, is horrifying. Source 3k.

16th Dec, 2019 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

China Racism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I heard about this scandal lately and to say I was shocked is to put it mildly!
I traveled to China 2 years ago and stayed there for a month and half. And I met a lot of Chinese my age that were really cool and not racist at all. As a Muslim and because of not being able to eat meat processed in the halal way we had to change restaurants a lot as a group and they were really understanding and all. So when I hear of what's happening right now in China to Chinese Muslims I am shocked and baffled. I still ask myself if it's still the same country I traveled to!

16th Dec, 2019 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Racism China

China is a very big country so what you encountered may be those who are friendly but there are many that are not.

16th Dec, 2019 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Racism China

It's just that I'm really lucky then! Since I visited at least 7 cities there and be it the police in the metro station or the people I sat with in the trains or the young people I met and talked to, they were all friendly!
In the other hand I saw a video just few weeks ago about how important the Xinjiang province has become important to China because of the one belt one road initiative they are investing in. As apparently this province will become a center of trade! The fact is in the last 100 years there have been at least 2 times where Xinjiang asked for it's independence and achieve it before it was crushed by the Chinese government. So now that it became important and money is involved they are employing drastic solutions! !

> TOPIC: China Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,