Italy Racism

Italy Racism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Dec, 2018 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Italy Racism Italy Racists - Italian Racism
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Italy Racism

Italy Racism

What are the statistics on Racial diversity in Italy? For instance, how many are White, Black, Mixed, etc.

Do Racist acts in Italy go unnoticed, are encouraged or become the subject of heated debate? What is being done to promote tolerance?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Racism Italy

What being a person of colour in Salvini's Italy feels like. For the first time in 20 years, I feel like a foreigner in my own country. Source 5c.

26th Dec, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Italy Racism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Europeans will often excuse the situation with refugees as the reason for increased racism but we all know Europe had this problem from centuries ago with slavery, the Nazis, etc. Here is a 2015 example from Oprah:

27th Dec, 2018 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Racism Italy

What is puzzling for me is why would they insist on buying a bag from someone that was clearly not interested in selling to them. Using her name and his acceptance of her popularity should not be a reason to give him money.

> TOPIC: Italy Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,