Missouri Racism

Missouri Racism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Missouri Racism Missouri Racists
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2014 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Missouri Racism

Missouri Racism

What are the statistics on Racial diversity in Missouri? For instance, how many are White, Black, Mixed, etc.

Do Racist acts in Missouri go unnoticed, are encouraged or become the subject of heated debate? What is being done to promote tolerance?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Racism Missouri

The NAACP issued its first-ever state travel advisory -- for Missouri. The organization's warning sends a strong message to people of color traveling through the state: Go at your own risk.

The travel advisory comes after the state passed a law that Missouri's NAACP conference says allows for legal discrimination. The warning cites several discriminatory incidents in Missouri, included as examples of "Looming danger" in the state.

"Individuals traveling in the state are advised to travel with extreme CAUTION," the advisory warns. "Race, gender and color based crimes have a long history in Missouri." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Missouri Racism
A Friend

Missouri Racism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Having traveled to Missouri many times this saddens me. I feel that many do not discriminate due to race, color, sex or religion. I feel that there is a few bad apples that are making the rest of the state look bad. I do hope that those few are weeded out and that everyone is treated the same no matter what.

> TOPIC: Missouri Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,