USA Racism

Usa Racism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Jul, 2018 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA Racism USA Racists - American - US - United States Racism
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

USA Racism

USA Racists

Are the authorities in USA equipped to deal with Racism through education, culture change and integration? What is being done to help victims of Racism?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Racism USA

Is America dying or is it being born again? Behind the vulgarity and racism of Trumps America, a different vision of what it means to be an American is rising. Ref. Source 1m.

10th Jul, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

USA Racism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The political and racial strife among many races and ethnic backgrounds seem to be elevated in the last number of months. Here are some examples of the things people go through and the reactions of people. It shows hope is not lost for the USA.

[Video no longer available]

10th Jul, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Racism USA

These flicks were good. NIce to see people with some humanity in them. I like that they did not think about it either they decided to do something about it right away even if it meant leaving.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Racism USA

Those Who Don’t Fight Evil Fight Statues. All my life, I have known this rule about people: Those who don’t fight the greatest evils will fight lesser evils or make-believe evils. This happens to be the morally defining characteristic of the left. During the Cold War, many liberals and nearly all conservatives fought communism, but… Source 9l.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

USA Racism
A Friend

USA Racism

I always find it interesting to see some people label others as racist just because the color of their skin. That in of itself is racist. But they say they can not be racist because of the color of their skin. I always ask how this can be? Do you know all the people of that skin color? Do you know them well enough to safely say that yes they are racist or are you making a racist comment yourself because you feel that you can not be racist?

Make people think. Make people back up their words with words and not violence. IF you have to resort to violence to get your point across then you are just beating people into submission and are no better than those you feel are racist. Through peace and talking as civilized people we can find those who believe in the equality of everyone and root out some of those who truly are racist despite their skin color.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

USA Racism

Drivers of hate in the United States have distinct regional differences. In a new study, geographers sought to understand the factors fueling hate across space. Their findings paint a rather grim reality of America; hate is a national phenomenon, and more complicated than they imagined. The researchers mapped the patterns of active hate groups in every US county in the year 2014, and analyzed their potential socioeconomic and ideological drivers. Source 2o.

15th Jul, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

USA Racism Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Race issues in the USA has grown tremendously since I last used to live there. I find a greater intolerance between people over the smallest of issues just because someone looks different. See this video:

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: USA Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,