Ever Wonder Where Captured Drug Money Goes?

Ever Captured Drug Money Goes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Nov, 2016 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

FBI Agents admit stealing drug money to fund lifestyle.
Post Date: 5th May, 2016 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ever Wonder Where Captured Drug Money Goes?

Former FBI agent admits to stealing drug money

Former special agent Scott M. Bowman admitted to using the cash to fund a lavish spending spree on items including plastic surgery and cars. Ref. Source 5q.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2016 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Goes Money Drug Captured Wonder Ever

I think all of us wonder about this same question when they find stacks of money everywhere - the sight is tempting. Hopefully some level of integrity remains with most law enforcement officials that means only in a rare moment will someone steal something.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

6th May, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Ever Wonder Where Captured Drug Money Goes? History & Civil Business Politics

I wonder also about things like cars that are impounded or drugs that are confiscated. I know the property (Cars, boats, houses) get sold at auction for money to go to the police department, but it seems they would have a huge surplus of things that couldn't be sold, but that might still be valuable. I am disheartened to hear stories about law enforcement abusing their position to take this confiscated money and spend it on personal things (Especially frivolous things like plastic surgery). I know cops don't make near enough to compensate them for their service, but at least spend the money on necessities. wink.gif.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

5th Jul, 2016 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Hollywood makes many movies about this with the dirty cop, dirty agent routine where he sneaks away some of the goods. Truth is it takes a lot of different officers to pull off something like that and not just one person unless they're particularly gifted at being a thief.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

4th Nov, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

They say its kept for evidence and then used to help the victims or fund the government but I have my doubts. In a raid who is to say that they did not come across $100,000 when it was really $200,000. Police work is a tough job and many cops think they should get a fair share of putting their life at risk.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

> TOPIC: Ever Wonder Where Captured Drug Money Goes?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,