6-year-old Poses Naked For Magazine - Page 2 of 2

I always have taught my children to be alert - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jul, 2008 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Father believes that "the sensuality of children is integral to parental fondness"
15th Jul, 2008 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

6-year-old Poses Naked For Magazine - Page 2

QUOTE (Geenie)

Somehow, I want to believe that these pictures were taken by the father and not the mother.

Thanks for the vote! Seriously though you are not alone in that thought. In general we always feel a woman is more protective of the child since they carried it for so long and in fact I have always encouraged my children that if they get lost go to a female store cashier for help not a male. Biases maybe but stats also support the theory men are bigger abusers then woman.

Another thing to keep in mind sexual abuse is most often performed by a close family friend or family member. After all the have the trust and we never trust a stranger right?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

6-year-old Poses Naked For Magazine
A Friend

Magazine Naked Poses -year-old

I always have taught my children to be alert for dangers outside of the house. I think that those who do this type of behavior inside the home where children are supposed to be safe is just plain wrong. I hope that more people who have children do so with the full intent to keep their children safe from these type of people.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 6-year-old Poses Naked For Magazine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,