Tom And Jerry Caused Isis?

Tom Jerry Caused Isis - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Sep, 2023 - 11:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th May, 2016 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom And Jerry Caused Isis?

'Tom and Jerry responsible for ISIS'

A SENIOR Egyptian government official has blamed 'Tom and Jerry' for the rise of ISIS, claiming the characters teach children to blow up people. Ref. Source 2i.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2016 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Isis Caused Jerry Tom

Blaming cartoons and video games for people being violent is like saying that watching a lumberjack work causes deforestation. Kids can be desensitized to violence, especially animated violence (Like what you might see in a missile guidance or remote control drone attack), but ISIS cannot be blamed on 'violent' cartoons. People make their own choices and the perception of the consequences of those choices is dictated by the social mores around them, not cartoons they watched as children. I watched all the same 'violent' cartoons, and I love to play all the hyper-realistic 'violent' video games, but that doesn't make me think it is okay or easy to go out and kill someone. Mostly because my parents, school, and church all taught me that killing was wrong. I believe it is a break-down in one of the other facets of someone's life that leads to them being violent. If they are abused by their parents, radicalized by their church, or bullied at school without anyone helping them, then they come to see violence as acceptable and good way to deal with their problems.

18th Sep, 2023 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Tom And Jerry Caused Isis? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Yeah I disagree with that statement, though I did see tom and jerry as a cause for children to be a bully or prankster like jerry, base on my own childhood experience with my classmate, even my own big brother, while I enjoy the humor, I know jerry most of the time was a jerk.

Regarding blowing themselves, I personally think, it just practical and cheaper method to cause extreme havoc to the mass, as its loud, fast, easier to hide, and can give big impact and devastation and casualty while only cost small part of life from their member, in comparison to conventional warfare, giving attention to the public to increasing the terror and give their message or promoting that they even willing to kill themselves for their cause, to incite the same mindset to join their cause.

> TOPIC: Tom And Jerry Caused Isis?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,