Gwynedd Innkeeper

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 31st May, 2013 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

31st May, 2013 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Gwynedd Inn

Now that my land has been cleared and my hut built I can begin making some headway towards a Village Inn!

31st May, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Ah, nice, now let's see what I can set up in this place, Felipe sets up the chairs in his Inn, and whatever stuff he has in his little place.

31st May, 2013 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

A well intentioned visior says...

"This should be the last one: yesterday was not here yet, I nearly missed it! Eh, what? No, sorry, I wasn't talking with anybody, just thinking out loud. Nice place you are setting up here! And how many chairs! Are you opening a restaurant by chance? Some nice food from far away lands? Delicious treats and exquisite delicacies? Oh, an Inn you say. But you will sell food, right? I'm not very skilled in the culinary art, you know. Honestly, since my maid went away I even forget that I have to eat sometimes.
It would be nice to have a place where I can come and find something to put in my stomach. Do you have a delivery service?".

31st May, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Welcome to my Inn, sir! I am not [a] cook but I do have food in my Inn, and I don't think I have a delivery service but I will see if I can provide one for you. Felipe smiles at Bruconero.

31st May, 2013 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Oh, splendid. Splendid. Glad that we can come to an arrangement in some way. And, if I dare ask, which kind of food will you serve in your tiny but cozy establishment? I love spices, they always helped me digest the terrible food that my maid was preparing for me!".

31st May, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper

"Ahh, let me see what I have got in this place" After saying that Felipe thought to himself "Oh no, I do not know what kind of meal I can provide to this man that has spices on it!". Felipe goes to the kitchen with a worried face to see what kind of food he can find there.

Felipe opens his cupboards and he sees some spices in there with some other types of food products, then Felipe comes back and he says to Bruconero, "I am not very familiar with cooking meals, can you suggest to me what kind of meal you want so I can see if I can cook it?".

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. See Constructive Posting Policy.

31st May, 2013 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper

"Hmmmmmm, let me think", answers Bruconero while scratching his head in a puzzled attitude, "I should ask my maid. It was always her cooking my meals. But she recently ran away, just before I moved here. By the way, do you happen to know somebody I could hire as my new maid, Felipe?".

31st May, 2013 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG

"No, not yet, but I will let you know though when I do find somebody that can hire as your new maid though, but you can enjoy your stay here, sir". Felipe says with smile.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,