Sadon the Wizard

Sadon Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2018 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
ROK II Character 1
13th May, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Sadon the Wizard

The Game Master says...

Sadon the Wizard

Sadon, stands 5'8" tall with a skinny body. Sadon has brown hair and with big green eyes. Sadon has tan skin and a rough appearance in general. Sadon has chosen to test out the world of ROK II to the fullest by first starting a trade in coding and patience. Sadon views alliances as credible.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Wizard Sadon

The Game Master says...

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke thy features are gorgeous.
Thy lips are as red roses.
Thy eyes as pears lighted by the moonlight.
Thy skin is fair as the snow covered mountains.
Thy hair is like the golden wheat of the fields.

7th Nov, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Sadon the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

Familiar Description

Smaug is a small red draconia. A leather band worn by Sadon is used to call him to life.

He looks like a full blooded red dragon but in miniature form. His face has human qualities to it in the way his eyes looks about and the way his mouth opens to speak.

The scales that cover his body glisten from light making him appear to be silver from a distance. Smaug instantly appears with a roar when called upon. He first breathes a small puff of smoke with flames to ward off enemies then flies above Sadon awaiting the next command.

Smaug is not gentle and will be aggressive towards any that comes within the space of Sadon.

1st Mar, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Wizard Sadon

The Game Master says...

Relation Description

Cynthia has bright grey eyes that overshadow all her other physical features. Her general facial attributes are small, almost childlike. Well placed nose and lips give her delicate contours. She always seems to be happy even when serious as the corners of her lips tend settle upwards as though she wanted to smile. Her body is slim with a subtle appeal of a woman that is on the verge of womanhood.

29th May, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Wizard Sadon

The Game Master says...

The Resurrection of Sadon the Wizard. I, Sadon, liveth for the 5th version of mine fascinated self. Change the end in view and I shall changeth the outcome.

29th May, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Sadon the Wizard

The Game Master says...

The Resurrection of Sadon the Wizard. A title of Wizard did not protecteth me from my 6th dumbfounded death. No more must mine aspiration bring me to this point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2018 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Sadon Wizard

The Game Master says...

The Resurrection of Sadon the Wizard. Mine drawbacks has doomed me for the 7th time all because of my amazed past in this dark vision. I need to changeth mine cause.

11th Jun, 2018 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Sadon Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Game Master says...

T'was my dream to be part of the Guild of Fighters and this day it has been fulfilled. I am now a Fighter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sadon the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,