Krusten's Sci-fi Interactive Fiction RPG Review

Krusten' S Sci-fi Interactive Fiction Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Sep, 2017 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

Discuss  Krusten' s Sci-fi Interactive Fiction RPG Review
12th Sep, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

I am going to open a interactive fiction Role-playing Game that is exclusively Science Fiction based. I don't have the time to learn any current system so I will use the custom system that's in the current Science Fiction board since I'm already familiar with playing it in past Role-playing Games here.

What you can expect:

Lots of thrills using a simple Science Fiction Role-playing Game style that focuses on role-playing rather than references to rules in a manual. rolleyes.gif The key word is interactive so if you join in this game you will want to be "Interactive".

What I expect:

I don't want jokers, whiners or complainers playing. If you are going to be in my game make sure to use role-play to the fullest. Don't expect me to guess your character's action(S) or what it is you want to do. Show you are pro-active and make decisions based on what happens in the game unless your character is a wimp that pees his/her pants when presented with a challenge. To keep losers out I will go with the old requirement of 30 core posts before you can play but if I still get slackers I might demand more.

How often

I will try to be here everyday briefly but will update the game more aggressively if everyone posts their character actions when they should which is once per day. I might stretch it if your intro says you are away or sick or someone stole your cat and you're trying to find it. If you are simply a delinquent I will put a laser beam straight through your character's head so we aren't waiting on him/her anymore.

Playing style

I will use the same style as this: Character Creation, Future Earth Plaza (Equipment), Character Skills,etc.

Now with that said who wants to play?

Krusten's Sci-fi Interactive Fiction RPG Review (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Fiction Interactive Sci-fi Krustens

Krusten, thanks for taking up the challenge to be a Game Master in the Science Fiction Board. First, I love your style. Since you are using the old Future Earth system I will do my best to assist with any questions you have as promised by Email. Once you have at least two active Players you can start opening your Threads in the Science Fiction Play By Post Role-playing Games Board.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Krusten's Sci-fi Interactive Fiction RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I like the sounds of this getting off the ground. I would be very interested in it. I just hope I do not die too quickly like a lot of the other times playing future earth games.

> TOPIC: Krusten's Sci-fi Interactive Fiction RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,